QuickPage for MacOS X is a version of the open source qpage software compiled to run on MacOS X. Complete information about qpage is available from its web site, http://www.qpage.org.
QuickPage offers two facilities:
* A Simple Network Paging Protocol (SNPP) server, that listens for SNPP messages, and sends them through an analogue modem using the TAP protocol;
* A paging client, that can send pages to a SNPP server.
Both facilities work together, and can run concurrently on the same computer. QuickPage has been ported to a number of platforms, and now it's available on MacOS X.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- VPN client for Nortel.
- Graphical installer & manager for Squid proxy cache.
- For the uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).
- Full source, flexible, extensible, portable RADIUS server.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Lists all current running processes: background apps, apps, DAs...