From Quandir Software:
Daydreamer will display a picture pointed to by a URL and update it as often as you like. You can do this with several pictures. You can have Daydreamer make time lapse movies of the URL picture, adding a new frame to a movie each time the picture is refreshed. You can also save the pictures to your computer automatically, allowing for use as Dsktop pictures and/or screensavers. Daydreamer is AppleScriptable. With sample scripts provided with the distribution, you can view slide shows of picture folders on your computer, make those slide shows into QuickTime movies, or receive an alert email when a picture changes.
What's new in this version: Greatly reduced memory footprint.
More Products to Consider
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- View a near-real-time high-resolution image of Earth on your de...
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Run a screensaver as a desktop picture.
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- An uplifting screensaver to put you in a good mood.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Realistic 3D marine fish aquarium screen saver.
- Save your screen with amazing images taken by the Hubble Space ...
- Dancing light screensaver.
- Rotates desktop pictures at specified schedules.
- Create your own slideshows, Web galleries, contact sheets, and ...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Export your iPhotos into a Flash gallery.
- Place a beautiful water effects as your desktop's screensaver.
- Translucent analog clock for those who miss it.
- Upload images from Aperture to SmugMug.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: