From SYW Mac Software:
QaLL terminates every running applications at once. With the touch of a button, it will also relaunch all applications that have been terminated by QaLL. Of course, you can specify apps that you don't want to terminate.
Mac OS X is able to run many apps in parallel, but sometimes Ã?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â?¬? especially when you play a game or run a big application Ã?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â?¬? the processing speed can be slowed down by of other open apps. So, you can use QaLL to close down needless processes and therefore feel comfortable running big apps. After you quit the big application, you can launch all the smaller apps again by clicking a single button, and quickly and easily get back to your work again.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Preference pane that removes apps from Launchpad without deleti...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Keyboard-controlled quick launcher.
- Access digg's front page stories via your menu bar.
- Enables accessibility API (AX API) only for user specified apps...
- Calculate your BMI (body mass index).
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Creates a hierarchical menu in the dock of all your application...
- Create background apps in REALbasic.