From SYW Mac Software:
QaLL terminates every running applications at once. With the touch of a button, it will also relaunch all applications that have been terminated by QaLL. Of course, you can specify apps that you don't want to terminate.
Mac OS X is able to run many apps in parallel, but sometimes Ã¢â‚¬â€? especially when you play a game or run a big application Ã¢â‚¬â€? the processing speed can be slowed down by of other open apps. So, you can use QaLL to close down needless processes and therefore feel comfortable running big apps. After you quit the big application, you can launch all the smaller apps again by clicking a single button, and quickly and easily get back to your work again.
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Access digg's front page stories via your menu bar.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Calculate your BMI (body mass index).
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Track & manage homework, grades & goals.
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- One-button maintenance utility.
- Make bundles from unbundled carbon or classic app.
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Search and replace text inside entire disks or folders.
- Enables accessibility API (AX API) only for user specified apps...