From SYW Mac Software:
QaLL terminates every running applications at once. With the touch of a button, it will also relaunch all applications that have been terminated by QaLL. Of course, you can specify apps that you don't want to terminate.
Mac OS X is able to run many apps in parallel, but sometimes Ã?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â?¬? especially when you play a game or run a big application Ã?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â?¬? the processing speed can be slowed down by of other open apps. So, you can use QaLL to close down needless processes and therefore feel comfortable running big apps. After you quit the big application, you can launch all the smaller apps again by clicking a single button, and quickly and easily get back to your work again.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Access digg's front page stories via your menu bar.
- Calculate your BMI (body mass index).
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- One-button maintenance utility.
- Organizes apps in your Dock by category for easy browsing.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Search and replace text inside entire disks or folders.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.