From Look@Net Software:
With Professional Look at Net learn more about network protocols, hosts, ports and packets with our network monitoring tools - "professional Look at Net", portable network monitoring utility for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 OS. Portable features (run on flash-drive) possible only registered version. The Network scanning don't required network administrator privilege, only host administrator right require for silent scanning and IP packets capturing. Possible auto save 500, 2000 or 5000 capturing packets, with viewing saved and capturing packets in ASCII and HEX (hexadecimal) mode. Also possible viewed any other (no packets) source in HEX mode.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 supports 64 bit versions of Windows without WinPCap library.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Capture IP packets on your network card.
- Create professional splash screens or non-sizable skinned forms...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Perform unsupervised molecular alignment of a dataset.
- Get history about the data packets and streams passing a local ...
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Control and manage your WiFi connections.
- SNMP utility.
- Audit network security.