From Look@Net Software:
With Professional Look at Net learn more about network protocols, hosts, ports and packets with our network monitoring tools - "professional Look at Net", portable network monitoring utility for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 OS. Portable features (run on flash-drive) possible only registered version. The Network scanning don't required network administrator privilege, only host administrator right require for silent scanning and IP packets capturing. Possible auto save 500, 2000 or 5000 capturing packets, with viewing saved and capturing packets in ASCII and HEX (hexadecimal) mode. Also possible viewed any other (no packets) source in HEX mode.
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11 supports 64 bit versions of Windows without WinPCap library.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Create professional splash screens or non-sizable skinned forms...
- Get history about the data packets and streams passing a local ...
- Capture and decode packets for complete network monitoring.
- Perform unsupervised molecular alignment of a dataset.
- Unblock Web sites and surf safely and anonymously.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Control your Internet, LAN, or WAN network traffic.
- SNMP utility.
- Upload or download files from your Web server via the FTP proto...