From File Splitter:
If you want to easily print a list of files present in one or several directories, then this software is for you. With this software, you can easily select multiple directories to save or print.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Search and compare files and protect your business information.
- Convert AutoCAD drawing files to PDF format.
- Convert PDF to GIF perfectly in a few clicks.
- Password protect any individual program.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Convert and merge images of TIFF, JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF formats...
- Manage all necessary data for coaching institutes.
- Perform disk fragmentation and speed up your computer in minute...
- Keep track of your customers and clients.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Atrocious Design and Nasty Trial"
Version: Print File List and Print Folder Contents 9.0
Idea is good.
Poor interface - really primitive. Trial wastes time, letting you set up but not see actual results. Trial won't exit normally unless you give your email address to software publisher. No flexible output - full path, no detail, is all it does.
For what should be simple, functional software, it's amazingly bad. Interface is very primitive - requiring multiple drill-down and file selection with unclear instructions (e.g., gives instructions for going to folders, but actually requires selecting files, makes you select and add files, then goes to a "File Open" button, when it actually only wants to add files to the list to be printed) Trial will not allow functional results, but lets you waste time setting up to get results before advising that you must buy just to get even a restricted file print list. Does not seem to have any flexibility of format - includes full path but can't see any file detail, and Trial does not show any way to change this format. When you give up and try to exit the trial, the publisher demands your email address just to exit its worthless program. If you need a program that creates a simple file list, or has any flexibility, this is not that program. Stay away.