PortSnoop is a network monitoring utility that displays all current applications accessing the network using the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) or User Datagram Protocol (UDP) protocol.
What's new in this version:
- Track and monitor applications with network connections.
- Be alerted when unauthorized applications use network connections.
- Terminate network connections and applications.
- View detailed information for each running application including its threat level.
- See total bytes sent and received through you network interface.
- View current network bandwidth usage for all connections.