From Text Image:
My version of Plinko has a simple interface, simple graphics,
but otherwise plays just like the version on The Price Is Right;
i.e. you drop 5 discs down a peg board to win up to $50,000.
Please note it is not a graphic recreation of the game show version (please see the screen shot). It is however an accurate simulation of a peg board game, where the user drops a disc down a peg board and hopes it will land in the slots of value. Don't expect too much and you will not be dissapointed.
Also note my version of Plinko outputs its results to a Tex-Edit Plus window (instead of creating its own). This was done to help shorten the time required to create a working version of Plinko.
To summarize what Plinko does:
- Plinko will prompt you to enter the rows, columns, start position(s), and runs.
- It will then open Tex-Edit Plus, and change the window size and color.
- It will then output the path of each disc as colored dots.
- It will then output the score to the same window.
- It will then quit on its own and leave the Tex-Edit Plus window open (showing Tex-Edit Plus in the menu bar).
- You may then save the window (to save your score) or close the window and play again.
What's new in this version: Previous version would sometimes stop and show a "A resource wasn't found." message. The source of the problem was found and corrected. Previous version might prompt the user to download a required file (Tex-Edit Plus), even though it was included with distribution. The source of the problem was found and corrected.
More Products to Consider
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Update for the real time strategy empire building game.
- Networkable 3D Tron game.
- Simple, compact floating alarm clock.
- Create your own games without any knowledge of programming.
- Fades out inactive windows to emphasize the frontmost one.
- Easily create, edit, and install levels into the popular retro ...
- Super Nintendo (SNES) emulator.
- Run Unix shell commands when terminal use is not required with ...
- Check out this grungy, drippy display font.
- Run through randomly generated mazes.
- Rearrange & organize project items in REALbasic.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content