From Teeratep Sosakul:
Plazeon mimics the Plazeon chrono-power reserve. As the watch is a mechanical watch, its second hand sweeps smoothly. The chronograph function also works similarly to the real watch. Press the start button (button at 2 o'clock) to start or stop the chronograph function. Press the reset button (button at 4 o'clock) to reset the chronograph function.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Track time spent on things you do.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Cover your desktop icons or start button with other images.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Tune in and listen to Giants 680 AM on your desktop.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Control your computer usage by hiding the start button.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Start/stop a timer or use a grid to select start/stop times.
- Play a mini game that tests your reflexes.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Track and manage the services running on your Windows.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Assist in controlling debugging.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Patch Windows XP to use unsigned visual styles.
- Display a mechanical perpetual calendar watch on your desktop.
- Change Windows 7 Start Orb or button.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Display the current time in the start button.