- create master random playlists that can combine existing playlists,
- adjust proportions of the sub mix playlists,
- limit master playlist sizes (perfect for mp3 collections that exceed the capacity of your iPod),
- quickly and easily refresh your master playlists.
Trial version good for 15 days.
What's new in this version:
- Added three keyboard shortcuts to run iTunes from Playlist Blender interface:
- play/pause = space bar
- next song = TAB
- last song = option-TAB
- Eliminated Applescript error on launch in some systems (maybe OS 10.3 and or iTunes 4.2). Thanks to David Bills at SmartPlaylists.com for troubleshooting help.
- Nuisance screen now opens from first use on. The 15-day delay code prompted error messages on some systems, perhaps even crippling the program. While I'd pref... See all new features »