From Pmcc HP:
Place Finder is a program that makes it easier to find a given place at street level using Google Earth by generating places from the user data and then launching Google Earth to view the generated places.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Run Google search for text from clipboard.
- Link to AA.com route planner and map finder.
- Grab six more maps for Battlefield 2, including the winner of t...
- Search and download songs from Google.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Launch external download manager.
- Look up locations on the map, and explore nearby places.
- Add a map modeled on the San Francisco Bay area.
- Type words in Tamil language for your browser.
- Go home with this map for Call of Duty.