A handy, powerful, visual ping & IP scan utility for system administrator to check network connection. Intuitive and graphical interface lets you easy to watch the states of network and test the connection speeds of various locations. It can save IP addresses and hosts name; intuitive interface shows the route, hosts, packet loss percentage, and min/max/average response times. The ping results can be copy to the clipboard or export to a text file. Tracert, IpConfig, Netstat, and Nbtstat utility lets you easy to verify the states. It is an excellent replacement for the DOS ping utility that comes with Windows.
What's new in this version: Version 4.32 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 22 votes
Current version:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Malware in the pro version"
Version: Ping Test Easy 4.32
It's a ping program that includes the date
There isn't a way to log the results.
There is malware included in the install file.
"A simple and effective way to seek out dead nodes."
Version: Ping Test Easy 4.32
Simple, fast and easy to use. Ping Test Easy does the same job as paid software in half the time and is so easy to use. Also features a command line interface for tracing ip's
Lacks some advanced features that other software has.
Overall a very simple program for looking up, tracing and seek out dead ip's over a network. Although lacking some advanced features, this free program is a must have for any network admin or I.T. tech.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content