PicDial brings your entire mobile address book to life by linking your phone contacts to the information from social networking sites. You can automatically see your friends' Facebook & MySpace profile pictures and status messages every time they call. Real-time pictures & status messages are automatically updated to your phone. The PicDial Favorites Screen provides "picture dialing" for your closest friends, letting you call or text by selecting a friend's image. This image is automatically retrieved from Facebook and MySpace, or can be a picture added to the favorites screen from within PicDial. The PicDial "Automatic Picture Caller ID" lets you share your most recent picture (taken from your phone or pulled from Facebook or MySpace) with your PicDial friends every time you call. When you change your picture or status, it is automatically updated on your friends' phones. You determine which picture other users will see when you call.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Access Facebook and Twitter plus Browse, search, widgets and wa...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Send a photo to an anonymous PhotoSwap user with this app and r...
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- Arrange blocks on your Pocket PC according to numbers or pictur...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Create multimedia geolocation points.
- Eliminate the hassle of leaving and retrieving Voice Mail messa...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Chat across AIM/iChat, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Jabber, GTalk, Mail.ru,...
- Combine a slide show with your pictures and a clock and calenda...
- Assess opportunities across markets.
- Chat on your Symbian mobile phone with ICQ friends.
- Access Facebook, Google, Amazon and other favorites without pay...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Search for people and places you like nearby on your mobile.
- View PhatPad documents on your Smartphone.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Dial by picture, can see Facebook updates."
Version: PicDial: Facebook MySpace Picture Caller ID 1.3.1
Big pictures, automatically pulls information from Facebook, dial by picture is really cool, when a friend calls his/her picture from Facebook shows up, don't have to login to Facebook app to see friends' updates, backs up my contacts online
Not really a con, but had some mismatches because I had some people in my phone with same name (like Jim) so it didn't synch perfectly, but went to PicDial website and was able to fix it pretty quick.
There's a lot to like. The picture ID is almost (or is) full-screen. I like the dial by picture feature/favorites so I can just press their picture (which is large) and dial instead of scrolling through my phone book. I also like that I don't have to login to Facebook to see status updates. I haven't played around with it too much, but so far so good. Basically it combines picture caller ID and social media, which is a cool combo.