From Blaxton Computing:
Blaxton Pet Organizer is designed to make remembering all your pet related tasks much easier. Tasks such as booster vaccinations, worming/flea treatments, aquarium water changes, etc.
The user can use the queries provided to see what tasks are due (or overdue!). Details of veterinary surgeons and pet suppliers can also be stored. Custom reports can be printed out as required as well as web pages can be produced. Pet Organizer Videos The database can be easily networked using TCP/IP i.e. IP address. One PC can have the software designated as a server. All other PCs can connect to it as clients using the server PC's IP address.
What's new in this version:
- Can be accessed from remote network or local network
- Easily networked using TCP/IP
- Produces HTML reports, print outs
- Provides reminders for pet treatments, maintenance and general reminders
- Stores favourite food and toy information, images of your pets, information on vets and treatments, pet accessory information, pet details, pet supplier information.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Watch various TV channels online.
- Track the activities of employees and users effectively.
- Manage and report on scheduled tasks via single console.
- Perform MS Excel optimization.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Share & play programs from virtual CD-ROM drives in a network.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Meeting & task management system.
- Plan, schedule, share, track, and report tasks and projects.
- Manage your PCs parallel port.
- Map most common mixer controls directly to properties.
- Nurses to create their progress notes.