Personal Motivation Calendar is simple and easy-to-use software. It helps to monitor your life flow with an uncompromising your-life-only calendar and a helpful 100-hour clock. It provides an effective approach to organizing tasks and setting priorities with a classical four-quadrant technique. It helps you to act by providing a special MotivateMe! section containing practical recommendations to solve common motivation problems.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3 help reviewed and extended with sections to describe new features and several minor changes and fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Save time and cut expenses while processing medical claims.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power o...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Calculate trade position sizes according to various money manag...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: