From Ascending Technologies:
PerformanceMonster is a benchmarking utility for developers, corporateadministrators, and consultants to assist them in determining performancegains in their FileMaker Pro 5 systems; the utility can be configured in anumber of ways to allow for just about any need.PerformanceMonster can now compare up to ten tests against each other todetermine the fastest methods. This is incredibly useful for developersrewriting their FileMaker systems; they simply call their scripts once - upto ten different variations - from PerformanceMonster's Bridge file, andPerformanceMonster will run them all and report back on both relative andabsolute performance - even automatically. Additionally, PerformanceMonstercan be configured to run up to ten tests and compare the average results tothe average results of the same ten tests run under different conditions,such as old and new database servers, changed router configurations, oruser traffic loads.PerformanceMonster is perfect for:* Infrastructure testing; determine speed gains from infrastructureimprovements* Software diagnostics; benchmark rewritten routines to findefficiencies* Demonstrations and proofs; highly presentable utility perfect forpresenting speed gains in any systemPerformanceMonster is not a simulator; it is designed to be used withexisting databases, where they live. Multiple tests can be run insuccession, automatically and unattended. PerformanceMonster then generatesa comprehensive report of the results.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- VNC viewer.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Gives a better Mac look to ICQ.
- Non-linear task organization for Filemaker 7.
- DMX to binary switch converter.
- Export contacts from FileMaker to the iPod.
- Processes email messages into a single tab-delimited field.
- IP Subnet Calculator.
- Get the most out of your Current Cost Envi CC128 energy meter.