From Panda Systems:
PandoFrame allows you to place picture frames on your desktop. The picture frames come in nine different shapes and in a variety of colors. The frames can feature any desktop pattern or picture you have and can be arranged anywhere on the desktop.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Take part in a trip around Madrid via screensaver.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Covert, manipulate, and edit image files.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Put an animated picture from the "Ghost Forest" children's book...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize your windows with a variety of patterns.
- Place a rotating cube containing pictures of your choice on you...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Generates cool desktop patterns.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Draw and edit various pictures on your desktop with chalk and s...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Create 'windows' out of your pictures which can be placed anywh...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Hide icons, lock desktop and add movies as an animated desktop ...
- A trip around Mainland Greece through a screen saver.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1