From Vlad (diz) Mereuta:
PalmCoins is a GPL-ed accounting program for the PalmOS platform with syncronistation modules for Linux accounting programs (GNUCash is the main candidate). The program supports double entry bookkeeping, multiple accounts and quite a few other features.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Keep read-only program databases in VFS.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet application.
- Selling games pack.
- Manage your finances on your Pocket PC.
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- Daily schedules from KQED public radio & KQED public TV.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- PC users: Get this stock ticker SilverScreen theme for your Pal...
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...