From Vlad (diz) Mereuta:
PalmCoins is a GPL-ed accounting program for the PalmOS platform with syncronistation modules for Linux accounting programs (GNUCash is the main candidate). The program supports double entry bookkeeping, multiple accounts and quite a few other features.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Keep read-only program databases in VFS.
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Daily schedules from KQED public radio & KQED public TV.
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- 535 quotes from Zippy the Pinhead.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Display a year on your Palm desktop.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...