From Idea Digital Imaging:
PSLogSearch has been designed to quickly search your Photoshop History Log, but can be used to search any log or text file. It requires Adobe Photoshop CS or CS2 because previous versions of Photoshop do not offer a log feature. To use it, launch it and then help it locate you log file - normally located in your Documents folder. Enter search terms separated by spaces in the search box and hit enter or return. The terms are treated as being cumulative which means that the results contain all of the terms that you've typed. You can add context to the search results by choosing the number of lines after, before or both before and after your search hits.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Manage docs, files, directories; access with 1 click.
- 30 actions for use with Photoshop.
- Search and replace text in multiple files, quickly and easily.
- Create the desired guides' layout.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Draw a circle around 2 or 3 points.
- Safari bookmarks from system wide menu.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Search and find files fast on your own Mac, other Macs on your ...