The POP3it plug-in for FileMaker pro allows you to use the Post Office Protocol to download emails from a POP3 email server. Download all the emails on the server, or pick and choose which ones you want. Download attachments into any folder on your hard drive, or skip them altogether. Export HTML emails and view them in a web browser. Use it to peek at your mail server to see if you have any new emails or download the froms and subjects of the new emails. The possiblities are endless! Downloading emails into FileMaker from a POP3 server has never been so easy and flexible!
What's new in this version: - Fixed an issue with decoding some BIG5 (Chinese) emails.
- Reworked some of the core network code to work more reliably, especially under FileMaker Server.
- Imported core plug-in updates.
- Added a new "All" parameter to the GetUniqueID function for returning all the Unique IDs at once.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Exchange data between FileMaker Pro and Apple Mail.
- IMAP notification manager.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- E-mail notifier in the menu bar with Growl support.
- Attractive e-mail client, address book & organizer.
- Export email addresses from Entourage.
- System-wide Address Book menu.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Multi-user sync between Palm & FileMaker.