Nurses in all specialties will save time and increase their accuracy by having immediate access to all the clinical information a nurse requires. With this acclaimed fully integrated resource, in less than one minute, you can check IV drug incompatibilities, drug dosing, IV drug drip rate and drug interactions - without leaving the patient's bedside.
Always available for the PDA format, PEPID RN can also be accessed Online. Now you can make PEPID available to every nurse on the unit whether they are PDA users or not. PEPID Online is a unique Internet resource in that the user can locate the answers they need literally in seconds. PEPID Online works just the same as the PDA version for a seamless transition from one to the other.PEPID RN FACTS AND FEATURES:
This fully integrated and comprehensive reference includes:
- 1700 Disease and Trauma topics with detailed diagnosis, pathophysiology and treatment information
- Instant access to Immediate Lifesaving Protocols BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS, RSI, procedures, quick drugs and drips, toxidromes, and algorithms
- Most topics also include Nursing Considerations that provide teaching and charting points.
- Nursing Assessment (Health History, Physical Exam, Mental Status Exam, etc.)
- An extensive Pain Management section with high risk patient management, interventions, assessment, legal considerations, etc.
- Electrolyte Imbalances/ABG's as a separate section for instant access
- Vascular Access Devices (common complications, catheter care, site selection, documentation guidelines, etc.)
- Complementary and alternative medicine section
- IV Drug Incompatibilities listings at your fingertips
- Tips and advice from experienced and respected nursing professionals make PEPID RN like having a conversation with a respected senior colleague