PDF Combine is a truly reliable tool to easily combine many PDF files into one. It works with any type of PDF file and has several unique options. PDF Combine may combine files within folders or combine files by common name part (i.e. book1.pdf, book2.pdf, book3.pdf will be combined into book-combined.pdf). Besides, PDF Combine may create bookmarks using the names of the combined files. This makes the navigation within a multi-page PDF files much easier. The output is always accurate which is important for invoices, contracts, bank statements and other documents. The powerful engine of the program makes the process of merging files extremely fast. PDF Combine has a user-friendly interface and can be run via command line. Download your evaluation copy or purchase a full license and get all minor and major upgrades for free during 1 year from the purchase date.
What's new in this version:
- New version combines PDF files and creates bookmarks using file names
- New version adds header and footer (page number, counter, company name, etc.) to the outptu PDF files
- New version combines PDF files by common name part
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Split or merge PDF files by page or page range.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Merge two or more PDF files into a single document.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Merge PDF files to remove/add pages into them.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Split PDF multipage into single page, merge documents together,...
- Create, merge, split, arrange, and protect your PDF Files.
- Automate and schedule downloading of batch files and Web pages.
- Resurrect boring images to a stunning new look.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create and merge PDF files.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Split and merge TIFF files, convert TIFF files to PDF format in...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Split and merge PDF documents at ease.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Split specified range of pages of your PDF files.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 23 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: PDF Combine 3.1
NONE! Installs malware!
Spent 1 hour trying to remove malware installed. I thought CNET was legitimate.
You will need this page if you install: http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-sweetpacks-toolbar/
"WARNING! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!"
Version: PDF Combine 3.1
I learned about Malware.
Do not download this program; it's full of Malware that will change your settings without asking.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD! I thought CNET prevented nonsense like this, but I guess not.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: