From Bart Mulier:
This applescript let you choose the folder you want to archive, and give the possibility to archive the subfolders or the messages. A textfile (Tex-Edit plus) will be generated with the contents, sender, subject and date sent in it. The attachments are saved in a folder with the same name of the folder in Outlook on the desktop.
What's new in this version:
- possibility to archive all root-folders
- support of all languages
- save attachments
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Email archiver.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Email large files & folders (up to 2GB) with 128bit AES.
- Utility to perform synchronizing backups.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Tool to randomize startup screens.
- Small email archive utility for MS Entourage.
- Simple utility to merge multiple folders into one while preserv...
- Auto message filing for Entourage X/2004.
- Automated bounce mail management for LetterRip mail servers.