From SOS Software:
Othello (or Reversi) is the classic board game for two players where each takes it in turn to place a counter of their colour on to the board in such a way that it captures their opponent's and turns them into their own colour. The winner is the player with the most pieces when the board becomes full. This version of the game can be played with another human player or against the computer, which is strong enough for the beginner to intermediate player. Version 1.04 has updated to be Vista compatible.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play an exciting new variation of classic chess.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play online version of the popular board game Patchisi.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Lead your troops to fight the enemy and capture his flag.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a board game that will test your skill and strategy.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a war game with bonus weapons, explosive belts, and sleepi...
- Play a classic board game and challenge your brain.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play this ancient game on your PC.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Enjoy the classic arcade games straight from your desktop.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Defend cities from a shower of alien missiles in this updated v...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Move and swap colours to solve puzzles.
- Reveal your strategic thinking while playing.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"I rate this computer game with a 1 star"
Version: Othello 1.04
What is there to like about a buggy download?
It has a computer virus
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!! Hidden virus detected: Heuristic.ADH virus!
"Makes you think it easy but challenges your mind"
Version: Othello 1.04
Easy install and easy set up.
You start off not thing of how easy it will be to win. Then it becomes frustratingly obvious the strategic moves are the way to when.
I put it on all my computers now.
Graphics are a little weak
Great game very addictive
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content