CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (372MB) file and may take several hours to download via slow Internet connection.
Orion Network Performance Monitor (NPM) makes it easy to quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve performance issues within your ever-changing corporate or data center network. It delivers real-time views and dashboards that enable you to visually track network performance at a glance. Plus, with our dynamic network topology maps and automated network discovery features, you can keep up with your evolving network without breaking a sweat. And Orion NPM is the easiest product of its kind to use and maintain, meaning you will spend more time actually managing networks, not supporting Orion NPM.
What's new in this version: Version 10.4 include where hardware health monitoring delivers at-a-glance insight into the health of your network hardware.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Provide physical network topology discovery, and visualization.
- Monitor your network and view a physical network topology map.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Monitors any Windows application or server.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Make HTTP calls to a list of URLs.
- Look for DNS information of any Website on PC.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor critical applications and servers and get a comprehensi...
- Send ping request your specific address at a given time.
- Manage the network traffic with advanced network traffic monito...
- Capture, analyze, and track network traffic in real time.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Audit installed applications in windows networks.
- View, track, and manage IP addresses.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Install and uninstall software into any PC in the local network...
- Monitor performance & availability for one network device.
- Perform network discovery for administration from a command lin...