CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (372MB) file and may take several hours to download via slow Internet connection.
Orion Network Performance Monitor (NPM) makes it easy to quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve performance issues within your ever-changing corporate or data center network. It delivers real-time views and dashboards that enable you to visually track network performance at a glance. Plus, with our dynamic network topology maps and automated network discovery features, you can keep up with your evolving network without breaking a sweat. And Orion NPM is the easiest product of its kind to use and maintain, meaning you will spend more time actually managing networks, not supporting Orion NPM.
What's new in this version: Version 10.4 include where hardware health monitoring delivers at-a-glance insight into the health of your network hardware.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor your network and view a physical network topology map.
- Automate physical network topology discovery and network map vi...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Manage the network traffic with advanced network traffic monito...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor and verify connectivity of various network devices.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Control and monitor your network efficiency.
- Monitors any Windows application or server.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, supervise, and manage your network.
- Find, map and identify devices attached to SNMP managed etherne...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Understand CCNA concepts and terms using prep questions and fla...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor and manage your entire network infrastructure.
- Enable SNMP remotely on multiple Windows machines.
- Monitor application performance or IT operations online.
- Configure and manage routers, switches and firewalls.