From Peter O'Gorman:
Open With Package version 2.0.1 Open With Package lets you open documents with applications other than their creator. You no longer have to drag those documents through multiple folders. You don't have to launch the application and then navigate through the open dialog. Just control-click on a document and choose from the applications on your disks that can open it in the pop up list. You can save yourself whole seconds of searching each time you want to open an Adobe PhotoShop? file in GraphicConverter for example (hey, this adds up). Only applications that can open all the documents in the selection appear in the popup menu, so it doesn't take long to find the application that you want.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Clipboard manager.
- Haxie to fix a new vulnerability in OS X.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Database of Type/Creator codes for most apps.
- Texas lottery number generator.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- CM to process docs/folders using specified app.