From Nuance Communications:
OmniPage Pro is the leading OCR application that converts paper documents into editable, electronic text. OmniPage Pro 8.01, which is due for release in February, includes support for the recently released Mac OS 9. The updated version also provides support for the latest scanners, including UMAX Technologies Astra, Microtek Scanmaker, Agfa Snapscan, and Epson Perfection models. Registered customers of OmniPage Pro 8.0 for Macintosh can download the update free of charge
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- (OE) email client/newsreader.
- Create/burn data CDs with CD-RW drives.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Paper shredder for computer files.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Web browser.
- Search on macfix.de (German Mac forum) for solutions to Mac, iP...
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Quit or restart your Finder.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of
"Used to work great"
Version: OmniPage Pro 8.01
excellent job of character recognition, even handwriting
shady upgrade policy
I have bought paid upgrades of all versions up to Omni page Pro 16. I recently upgraded to a new computer running 64bit Vista and can't get it to install. Neither can i download a 64 bit version from ScanSoft