From The Omni Group:
Now you can export your OmniOutliner task lists to iCal's To Do item list. This disk image file contains a script that allows you to instantly export your Outliner items - and if an outline also contains columns for due dates and priorities, that information will be transferred to iCal as well.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Use clipboard to control your work and files.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Removes duplicate entries from a list.
- Automatically organize & process your personal info.
- Menu bar tool to store & manage sets of clipboard text items.
- Manage your music, TV shows, movies and books.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Searches for recently created items and highlights them in the ...
- Access iCalendar files, share and publish your own Internet cal...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: