OmniLotto is not a system. It doesn't do hot or cold numbers nonsense. It just compares your tickets against the official winning numbers. OmniLotto only handles the big money lottos, not the daily games that draw from several globes (pick 3, etc.)
You create rules for different lotteries and then enter your lotto tickets for them and let OmniLotto report if you're a millionaire after the official results are announced on TV.
A fair amount of error checking is done to help you from making basic mistakes.
You can either type your tickets into the gamelist or enter them via mouse-clickable button boards.
Gamelists can be saved and loaded as needed along with the accompanying rules that apply to the lotto you need to check.
If you play lots of tickets or manage lotto pools, OmniLotto is for you.
This is beta software so any bug reports or feedback would be appreciated, as well, feature requests are welcome.
See the built-in help for more information.
What's new in this version:
- Added a preference to report lottos that require main lotto hits to win the bonus numbers.
- Adjusted the checking logic to reflect this.
- Fixed the Help window not closing bug.
- Rewrote some of the help info.
- Added some lotto rules files for you to load in.