From Xlink Technology:
Omni-NFS Enterprise is the most comprehensive network solution for Integrating your Windows 2000/2003/NT/98/95/ME/XP PCs and UNIX (NFS) files and printers. It delivers the full power of NFS straight to your Windows/UNIX desktop for bi-directional connectivity.
What's new in this version:
- Support TCP protocol for network connection
- Support cross domain file sharing
- Support alias naming for exported directory
- Support file name character mapping between Unix and Windows Systems
- Improved Performance
- Minor Bug Fixings
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your PC into a server to enable Unix users to access the W...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect to an IRC network through firewalls and proxy servers.
- Use multiple network configurations without manual reconfigurat...
- View local network statistics & configuration.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Synchronize your Windows Mobile-based device with a Windows pow...
- Execute processes and commands on remote Windows systems throug...
- Monitor free disk space from a Web browser or WAP-enabled cell ...
- Create, personalize, and share publications & marketing materia...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: