The Microsoft Office XP Euro Currency Converter Smart Tag automatically detects amounts in 12 European national currencies and the euro. You can then convert the amounts from one of the 12 national currencies to euro and vice versa. The smart tag will use the fixed conversion rates as defined by European Council Regulations No. 2866/98 (for 11 currencies) and 1478/2000 (for the Greek drachma). This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Set and display a countdown timer.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Play CDs, and create menus and buttons for better navigation.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Display widget information.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Analyze various combinations of loan amounts, interest rates, a...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Protect your Web browser, Media player, instant messenger, or e...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Program your voicemail for remote use or different timed greeti...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Detect changes in location and network environments of your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Input keywords and add link to the text of your document.
- Track your favorite Internet pages automatically.
- Automate a variety of tasks at specified times.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert currencies using official rates updated daily.