From DePaul University:
Octodad is a third person adventure game about destruction, deception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about a day of his life. His existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodian nature a secret from his human family.
Octodad was developed by students at DePaul University, located in Chicago, Illinois. Beginning in June, the team of 19 concepted, prototyped, and developed this original game in order to compete in the Independent Games Festival Student Showcase at the 2011 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. Please check out the rest of the website for more info and content surrounding the game.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Try being coach in national leagues and international competiti...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Invite Championship Euchre Pro into your home.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Build a golf course and train your own golf pro.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play online ice-hockey and lead your team to victory.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.