Microsoft Outlook 97 to 2007 network solutions without or in connection with an Exchange Server. OLfolders allows the access and sharing of all Outlook data such as contacts, calendars, tasks, e-mails stored on a different computer from each workstation simultaneously in a given network, a central enterprise wide access to an Outlook structure is possible. The server application OLfoldersServer is installed on at least one computer in a new or given Outlook network, allowing other clients to connect to the data remotely. Access can be restricted by user rights to certain profiles, files or folders inside a file. The server can run either on a dedicated server or on any works station or notebook; more than one server can be installed in a network. Starting from 2 up to unlimited clients can connect to data stored on the OLfoldersServer.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2g has implemented CAPA.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Save your Outlook e-mail to any drive.
- Move any Palm calendar into Google Calendars, MS Outlook, iPhon...
- Add Web content to your e-mail messages.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Fix and improve Remote Procedure Call service.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Discard spam and junk e-mail directed to you.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Enable multiple clients to access same data in Microsoft Outloo...
- Synchronize your Outlook 2000-2010 folders through e-mail.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Prevent a remote user from executing code on a computer running...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Protect your e-mail contacts from viruses and reduce spam your ...
- File and purge Microsoft Outlook e-mails, appointments, tasks, ...
- Manage your messages branching MySQL database directly to Outlo...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Work with all types of Microsoft Outlook folders to manage your...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Effective at Sharing but Complex setup. This is WorkGroups for IT Geniuses"
Version: OLfolders 2.6.4
It effectively shares calendar and other Outlook folders in small networks. Evaluation version allows a fair trial (limited to 25 entries displayed in a folder) and full trial version also available that 'times out' after 30 days.
I am reasonably competent as a PC user but found the mail server functions impossible to set up. The sharing folders functions works OK but you are probably better not reading the manual at all! The instructions are written by a man whose 1st language is German not English. Whilst his English isn't too bad, he has a very unhelpful way of explaining things. He assumes everyone is as technically savvy as he obviously is and he gives far too much detail. What is required is a simple step-by-step guide but what he offers is an advanced course in networks, Exchange Server, Outlook folders etc etc. Life is too short mein Herr! I could get the simple folder sharing to work OK after 2 days but gave up on the mail server and ultimately on the whole package, uninstalling it it despair.