From Leithauser Research:
No-Keys is computer software program that displays a picture of a computer keyboard on the screen. Users can "type" on this virtual keyboard using a mouse, trackball, or similar pointing device. Whatever keys are typed on the virtual keyboard are sent to another program (such as a word processor and email program) selected by the user. This allows you to operate the computer entirely with the mouse or other pointing device. This is intended primarily for computer users who have limited mobility, such as people suffering from MD, MS, stroke, or similar handicaps or disabilities. It can also be used for touch screen computers to eliminate the need for the keyboard.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Manage your computer.
- Save the information you copy to the Clipboard.
- Set a time for your children to use the computer.
- Post anything without opening tumblr.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Manage and control how long and when your children are using th...
- Disable input method on the location bar for your browser.
- Have Fastladder RSS reader client on the browser.
- Limit your kids' computer usage and Web surfing.