From Wired Up And Fired Up:
Ninjar is a Spotlight importer that allows OS X to index the content of .jar (Java Archive) files.
As a Java developer myself I find found it infuriating that there was no simple way to find which .jar a certain class or package could be found in.
This importer aims to help by leveraging the power of Spotlight and enabling you to enter package or class names into the search bar.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Clipboard manager.
- Connect to a camera or scanner directly from a Java app.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Updates Java components.
- Generate Mandelbrot Fractals.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Fractal flame editor in java.