A dockable bar that shows you often used information like time, day, date, CPU and memory usage, disk space and internet data speed. You also have access to a calendar that has the useful feature of showing how may days until or since any date. You can easily set up QuickStart buttons on NikNak to start your favorite programs saving screen space. The dockable bar can be docked on any edge and can also be set to autohide - so it can visible only when you need it.
Version 2008.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 2008.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Add professional-looking customized calendars to any applicatio...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- View the time, day, and date in different colors and fonts in t...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Customize and update your organizers with multiple features.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Display time and system resource information on your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Be apprised of the current date and time and some information o...
- Get a personal organizer with over 3,000 calendar refill insert...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Convert UTC and local date time into Moon phase, Day of Year, a...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Keep your to-do list easily available and easy to access.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Display time and date on your desktop.
- Countdown the days to a specified date.
- View a digital clock on your desktop screensaver.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"I can't believe everyone isn't using it. It' really great."
Version: NikNak 1.0
It's a great little utility. I would think that everyone in the future will be using it. It's that good.
Version: NikNak 1.0
I like this little utility. It tells you everything from memory usage (both physical and virtual) to the time and date. And it can be configured to hide on the side of your screen, similar to the taskbar when it's hidden. Try it out, it's pretty neat.