From JRL Software:
Network utilities is a program that encapsulates 4 common Network Utilities. Ping, tracert, nslookup, and IP address information. You can open multiple windows of each utility and copy the results from each directly to the clipboard. Version 1.0.2 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.2 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Store important network utilities in one place.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Run ping tests or scan your network IPs, record the test log, a...
- Combine Batch Ping, Tracert, Whois, and Domain-to-IP Converter ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage your network utilities and test network performance.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage network with a lot of useful features.
- Perform TCP, UDP, and network testing applications quickly and ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Share Windows Clipboard content on networked computers (wired o...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Schedule Windows shutdown, restart, or log-off.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Track down network delays.
- Ping and graph multiple hosts simultaneously.
- Wipe games from an individual PC or a network server.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Keep easy and simple control of the status of your Web site, yo...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content