From Cezeo Software:
Network Information Requester is very simple utility. You need to launch it and all information will be collected automaticly, without any attention. It takes about a second to collect the information about network settings for the each installed network adapter. Also you able the save this information to the HTML file. It's a very handy when you need to troubleshoot network settings or find a problem at remote computer. You able to collect: Computer name. User name. Network adapter type. Network card ID. Network card name and description. DHCP settings. Network card IP address. Network card mask. DHCP server IP. The time when DHCP settings arrived and expires. Gateway IP. WINS settings. Primary WINS server IP. Secondary WINS server IP.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Change the MAC (Media Access Control) address of your network h...
- Manage and monitor your network easily.
- Provides constant control over the status of your network.
- Configure network settings easily and store network profiles.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor your network and other types of devices.
- Specify bandwidth limit for each Internet user.
- Fix the connection problems when you want to use the Cisco VPN ...
- Protect your internal network.
- Net driver.