From Corner Bowl Software:
Network Event Viewer is a network wide event log and syslog monitoring, consolidation, auditing, and reporting tool enabling System Administrators to satisfy Sarbanes-Oxley auditing requirements while proactively managing their networks. Stores and archives event logs messages to SQL Server, MySQL, or the file system. Export logs to CSV, EVT, HTML, TXT, and XML. Merge multiple logs into a single view. Supports simple and complex regular expression filters. Flag and add notes to events. Trigger actions such as fully customizable email, export to file, message box, sound, write to database, forward to syslog, system tray message, or SMS notification. Create scheduled reports that contain events of interest, for example, all failed login attempts to your domain controllers. Supports configuration templates and auto configuration with our Active Directory Auto Configurator.
Version 18.104.22.168 has fixed the Syslog Configuration Wizard that did not display the maximum consolidation log file size value when modified by the user.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 has fixed the Syslog Configuration Wizard that did not display the maximum consolidation log file size value when modified by the user.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power o...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Scan ports to ensure all the doors on your network are locked a...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Simplify Winsock network communications programming.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple tool for Event Log monitoring and consolidation"
Version: Network Event Viewer 126.96.36.199
Wizard based, supports SQL Server and MySQL, real-time and scheduled monitoring, many different alert types including SNMP.
The program did everything I needed.
A great tool for small and large businesses that need to monitor event logs and provide a history for auditors and compliance requirements.