CNET Editors' review
Ncome and Xpense is a program to monitor all finances in order to balance your household budget. You'll need to spend a little time mastering its overwhelming interface, but it's worth the time and effort.
This program's interface is initially a shock to the system. Users are ushered into a screen full of rows and columns, boxes and color-coded categories that are certain to result in a few head scratches. Luckily, the program's online Help file will explain the layout and hopefully result in an ability to navigate the intricately organized program. Once we familiarized ourselves with all the areas, we found entering our household incomes and expenses to be fairly easy, though time consuming. However, the basics were covered and the color-coded areas automatically updated to show the overall budget as well as remind us of pending payments in the near future. Users can also easily run reports to look at overall spending, though this feature appears to work best after months of information have been entered.
While this 60-day trial initially worried us with its cluttered interface, the program proved to be a competent budget management program. If you're willing to spend a little time entering your financial information, it's worth giving this program a shot.
From Lockette Software:
Ncome and Xpense is a personal financial manager for keeping track of expense amounts, income amounts, and their due dates. The program keeps a running total of what you owe and when payment is due. Ncome and Xpense is an easy program to use, and it's a handy tool for making sure you don't miss important bill payment dates.
Version 3.03 fixes bug where help would not display on older versions of Windows.
What's new in this version: Fixed bug where help would not display on older versions of Windows.
More Products to Consider
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Send, receive, and manage e-mail and instant messages.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
- Teach addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to yo...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create worksheets for reading and writing skill building.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0