From Natara Software:
Stay connected with the Natara Bonsai outliner, a Palm OS outliner application that was 'Born to Synchronize' with your Windows desktop. From the moment we started to develop Bonsai, we kept desktop connectivity in mind. Version 5.0.1 added outline to outline synchronization, improvements to Find/Replace, quick filters and the ability to duplicate filters and views.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0.1 added outline to outline synchronization, improvements to Find/Replace, quick filters and the ability to duplicate filters and views.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Copy, backup, and restore data from your Palm.
- Create Windows Media Player playlists on your desktop, then syn...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Synchronize your Lotus Notes data between your desktop and Pock...
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Launch applications on your Palm and customize the entire inter...
- Print Word, Excel, Memo Pad items, Contacts, and pictures from ...
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Stay punctual by utilizing this full-featured alarm clock on yo...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- PC users: Get yourself organized using your Palm.
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- Group your ideas and entries of miscellaneous Palm applications...
- Replace the standard desktop on your Psion with a Windows-like ...
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Keep address books of your Palm Desktop and Eudora synchronized...
- Mac users: Get yourself organized using your Palm.
- Find the Qibla direction from anywhere in the world.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Best Planning Tool for GTD and Covey!"
Version: Natara Bonsai 4.0.2
I had been searching for a planner for my Palm for years and I finally found it with Bonsai. I use a cross between GTD and Covey... I use the GTD "contexts" but Covey's important/unimportant-time critical/not time-critical matrix to prioritize my tasks. In addition, I use keywords to schedule the time during the day I plan on getting the things done that have been prioritized for me. I've found out that GTD contexts are great only for a small subset of tasks. Scheduling personal appointments is the only way to commit and actually get things done. Bonsai allows me to do this.
1. Need more flexibility with due dates in filters. Due after should include a range after a specified number of days, i.e., everything due after 1 week. Due within is actually due before (which is good).
2. Need to be able to use the center button of the 5 way D-pad on my TX to select an item.
3. When creating flat lists, need 2 ways to order the lists, not just 1, i.e., priority and then due date or vice versa.
"Are you kidding me? This software ROCKS!"
Version: Natara Bonsai 2.6.1
I've been using Palm organizers for about 6 years.
Bonsai has the power to make all your ToDo's look like a project...makes keeping related tasks together a breeze!
Tech support is second to none. I have called with questions 4 times, and all 4 times, I've actually *spoken* to one of the developers directly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content