From Amar Sagoo:
Name2Win takes a folder full of Macintosh files and adds the correct DOS suffix to their names depending on their type, thus making them compatible for use on Windows PCs. It also converts any characters in the file names that aren't Windows compatible. Ideal if you have to transfer many files from a Mac to a PC.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Switch from PC to Mac and keep PC and Mac synced (Mac to Mac sy...
- Build your own global menu containing your favorite apps, files...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Convert your ePub books to Mobi/AZW format to read them on all ...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Saves data in the clipboard to its own file.