A front-end tool for migration from Novell NetWare to pure TCP/IP NT network. You don't need to re-image w/s or to spend days removing manually NetWare staff and re-configuring TCP/IP and memberships for a new environment! NW Killer will do this job.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Configure pin multiplexing settings and generate C code.
- Integrate a web-based CRM solution for your network or dedicate...
- Receive report with network PC software and hardware informatio...
- Graphical SIP, RTP, STUN, & TURN protocol viewer.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Manage your business and customer information.
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage in Squid Cache Server...
- Manage LAN/WAN devices using RDP, VNC, NSM, SSH, and Telnet.
- Enforce company rounding rules by using biometric headers.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.