From Rag Doll Software:
N-Ball is a crazy physics-based 2D platform. In this game you control N-Ball, a kind of ever burning plasma ball, through 40 levels full of platforms, ropes, swings, vehicles and lots of other weird structures. And with the editor you can also create your own levels or play those made by your friends. A bit tricky at first but lots of fun once you get the hang of it.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This game will keep your attention for hours."
Version: N-Ball Mac 2
This game has a simple concept. You are a plasma ball rolling around. While the game isn't heavy on special effects, the raw fun of the game will keep your hands stabbing at buttons fot hours. The game has fun cool, shapes, that twist and squirm, and the user interface is great: three buttons. I can't describe the game wih words- you've got to play it!
The only thing I don't like is that it's shareware. You can only play 6 levels. THose six levels should give you at least half an hour of fun gameplay, and even if you delete the game when you've beat those six levells, you'll have thought that it was worth it. Trust me.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content