From Rag Doll Software:
N-Ball is a crazy physics-based 2D platform. In this game you control N-Ball, a kind of ever burning plasma ball, through 40 levels full of platforms, ropes, swings, vehicles and lots of other weird structures. And with the editor you can also create your own levels or play those made by your friends. A bit tricky at first but lots of fun once you get the hang of it.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a text-based American football simulation game.
- Roll digital dice to play RPGs.
- Travel, explore, make friends, and socialize, for status and we...
- Play an interesting simulation game for free.
- Update the look and feel of GTA 3 with this add-on.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This game will keep your attention for hours."
Version: N-Ball Mac 2
This game has a simple concept. You are a plasma ball rolling around. While the game isn't heavy on special effects, the raw fun of the game will keep your hands stabbing at buttons fot hours. The game has fun cool, shapes, that twist and squirm, and the user interface is great: three buttons. I can't describe the game wih words- you've got to play it!
The only thing I don't like is that it's shareware. You can only play 6 levels. THose six levels should give you at least half an hour of fun gameplay, and even if you delete the game when you've beat those six levells, you'll have thought that it was worth it. Trust me.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content