From Pitrinec Software:
MyExplorerBar is add-on enhancement for Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer. MyExplorerBar integrates directly with Explorer window -- it acts as communication band. MyExplorerBar provides features missed by many users of Windows Explorer, that is, selection masks for selecting files with the same characteristics (e.g., "my*.tx?"), fast access to favorite folders and shortcuts to favorite programs, files or WWW links. All items are arranged inside fully customizable toolbars, so they can be accessed usually by one or two mouse clicks. MyExplorerBar supports drag and drop for easy customization as well as set of Add Wizards.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Manage, move, and resize windows with grid templates.
- Open or close your CD-ROM drives.
- Improve windows by adding features to explorer, window handling...
- Copy selected links to your clipboard.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Filter content from Selenium Tests.
- Find and organize files in Windows Explorer in rather a new way...
- Extract icons from executables and DLLs.
- Ease your everyday Explorer tasks with this task-bar utility.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.