CNET Editors' reviewAlthough a few aspects of the interface take some getting used to, this database program can be a lifesaver for anyone planning that special day. My Wedding Organizer helps manage countless nuptial duties, from invite lists to seating arrangements to budget planning. The straightforward tabbed interface subdivides major tasks, such as budgeting and invitation design, and a powerful report generator makes it easy to keep tabs on the details. Certain tools, especially those involved with data entry and organization, are a bit clunky and drift from Windows interface standards. But the main tab provides tutorials and a summary view, and nearly all elements of the database are exportable, so you can share information and to-dos with friends and loved ones. If wedding bells are in your future, My Wedding Organizer deserves a look. For the right user, it can make planning a huge event a pleasure rather than a chore.
My Wedding Organizer combines the tools you need to make organizing your wedding less stressful. This wedding software can create and manage important information, such as invitation lists, RSVPs, gifts received, and thank-you-notes sent. You also can design seating charts for the reception, track menu selection, and manage other details with simple hierarchical databases. In addition, My Wedding Organizer can print invitations, thank-you notes, envelopes, or any other documents you require.
Version 5.8 adds home page that shows a high level summary of all areas of your wedding, from the number of invited guests, to your budget and outstanding to-dos. A QuickStart guide that gives click-by-click instructions for using the product. A Sample wedding is now included for demonstration purposes. An Online Update feature that will automatically upgrade the software when a new version is released. The quality of the printed reports has been dramatically improved.
More Products to Consider
- Plan your wedding party, track all the preparations, and monito...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Burn all your photos, videos, music, and data to CDs, DVDs, and...
- Get a RegNow software with graphical reports on sales, customer...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Join and compare data from two databases.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 45 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Most of the time functions did not work.Whole program froze up several times."
Version: My Wedding Organizer 5.8
If it worked, it would be handy to have
different categories, even down to which guests
would need special accomodations.
Separate reports for different events.
Budget,guest list,stationary, etc.
Looks good on paper.
The demo would not function. the entire
program froze several times, and the option to fix it said to UPDATE WINDOWS
95 DLL's. 95!! the program kept returning
various computer errors. "line default"
I checked for updates. Online, the program
returned "no update available"
There were several "tutorials" supposed
to "coming". When?
This program promised a lot. Produced some
nice looking non functional forms.
I will look elsewhere instead.