From Ventsislav Alexandriyski:
My Drives customize look of disk drives in windows explorer by replacing drives icons, setting labels and hiding drives. Program comes with set of 74 very suitable icons. It is very useful for everyone, and very helpful for childrens, peoples new in computers and peoples with viewing problems. My drives is runing only when started and have not resident process.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 can reset to defaults feature implemented as "My Drives" start menu group item entry and windows system icons file path(s) auto added to recent files list.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Control the size, position, and layering of windows on your des...
- Arrange windows easily on multiple monitors.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set your alarm clock and replace your standard tray clock using...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Access and use most commonly used programs.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Set wallpaper on computer setups with more than one screen.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set timer up to remind yourself of any specific events.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Expand your clipboard capabilities to perform more actions.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Manage and organize your clipboard contents.
- Display a flag or a symbol by your mouse cursor while detecting...
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content