From Nitin Hurkadli:
Mr.Shot captures screeshots of your desktop, any active window, or clip of the screen. Features include capture desktop Control + D, capture window Control + W, and capture clip Control + Z (Click 'N Drag). Customize your own shortcut keys, auto start on Windows, start minimized in tray, and select folder to save your shots.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Capture screen shots of your desktop, any active window, or cli...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Control almost all aspects of your computer via the keyboard an...
- Stop pop-ups and kill ActiveX dialogs.
- Get instant access to your common Control Panel tools.
- Hide your Windows desktop just by pressing a single hot key.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Track and close any window and its associated program.
- Manage the desktop of your PC removeing invisible windows from ...
- Ease your control over foreground processes and windows.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content