From Ecamm Network:
Movie Tools includes seven small utilities:
- Convert To MP3 v2.1: Convert a QuickTime movie into an MP3 file.
- Convert To AAC v1.1: Convert a QuickTime movie into an AAC file.
- Convert To AIFF v1.1: Convert a QuickTime movie into an AIFF file.
- Split Movie Tracks v1.1: Split a multi-track QuickTime movie into multiple QuickTime movies.
- Marker Editor v1.0.1: Add and edit a movie's QuickTime chapter markers.
- Split Sides of Conversation v1.0: Split a recorded Skype or iChat call into local and remote movie files.
- Convert For Internet v1.0: Convert a recorded iChat or Skype call into a form sufficient for uploading to a web site such as YouTube.
These utilities were designed for use with Call Recorder for Skype and Conference Recorder for iChat AV but can be used with any movie file.
What's new in this version: Adds Split Side of Conversation v1.0 and Convert For Internet v1.0. Updates the other utilities to include a progress bar, and fixes various minor issues.
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Full-screen QuickTime player that fixes sync problems on-the-fl...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Sync audio and video in QuickTime movies.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Create and record audio and data CDs.
- Listen to free Internet radio.