From Boinx Software Ltd.:
Mousepos 3 is an essential tool for everyone doing presentations or demos. If turned on, it dims the screen and puts a spotlight on the area around the mouse pointer, easily guiding the audiences attention to an area of interest.
Of course, there are other uses as well. If you have a large screen, it helps you quickly locate the mouse pointer when you return to your work after an interruption. Visually impaired people tell us that it helps them as well.
Hitting a user definable hot key turns on the Mousepos effect, dimming the screen and putting the mouse pointer into a spotlight that makes it easy to locate. The desktop behind it remains functional, so that apps can be used while Mousepos 3 is turned on. With Keynote 3, Apple even added a setting that allows you to use Mousepos 3 with the popular presentation software.
What's new in this version:
- New filter option for displaying keystrokes that will not be displayed when using the keystroke display
- When modifier and keys are pressed, only complete key combinations are shown
- Improved stability and performance on startup
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Download and change your desktop wallpaper.
- Keep your favorite apps, control panel, websites, files and fol...
- Capture and print out anything on PC screen via hotkeys.
- Get transparent menus on your desktop.
- Install multiple useful gadgets for Windows 7 in one click.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content