From Boinx Software Ltd.:
Mousepos 3 is an essential tool for everyone doing presentations or demos. If turned on, it dims the screen and puts a spotlight on the area around the mouse pointer, easily guiding the audiences attention to an area of interest.
Of course, there are other uses as well. If you have a large screen, it helps you quickly locate the mouse pointer when you return to your work after an interruption. Visually impaired people tell us that it helps them as well.
Hitting a user definable hot key turns on the Mousepos effect, dimming the screen and putting the mouse pointer into a spotlight that makes it easy to locate. The desktop behind it remains functional, so that apps can be used while Mousepos 3 is turned on. With Keynote 3, Apple even added a setting that allows you to use Mousepos 3 with the popular presentation software.
What's new in this version:
- New filter option for displaying keystrokes that will not be displayed when using the keystroke display
- When modifier and keys are pressed, only complete key combinations are shown
- Improved stability and performance on startup
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Control the size, position, and layering of windows on your des...
- Arrange windows easily on multiple monitors.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set your alarm clock and replace your standard tray clock using...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Access and use most commonly used programs.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Set wallpaper on computer setups with more than one screen.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set timer up to remind yourself of any specific events.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Expand your clipboard capabilities to perform more actions.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Manage and organize your clipboard contents.
- Display a flag or a symbol by your mouse cursor while detecting...
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content