Use Keyboard to emulate your mouse,that's it!
If you are a notebook or laptop user,without mouse,maybe you feel the small touch screen is so tough to use. Try it.
Wireless keyboard? Can't touch your mouse?Maybe you'll feel Mouse Emulator is so good to you.
Of course ,if your mouse doesn't work, you can use it also.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Control the size, position, and layering of windows on your des...
- Arrange windows easily on multiple monitors.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Automate repetitive tasks by creating macros and hotkeys for yo...
- Set your alarm clock and replace your standard tray clock using...
- Search your Windows system very quickly using an index of files...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Access and use most commonly used programs.
- Diagnose and fix PC problems, enhance security, and optimize PC...
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Tune up and maintain your PC, clean registry easily.
- Open files, record, play media, and compile them on your PC.
- Set wallpaper on computer setups with more than one screen.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Record Mouse and Keyboard action automatically.